Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, June 19, 2008 @ 6/19/2008 10:50:00 AM

It's pretty obvious why I chose to blog at this time. However, I'm feeling slightly guilty about it, despite not regretting the choice I made...
Thus, I shall not go on with that =)...

10 to 15% left for my report! By hook or by crook I'm gonna KILL it by tonight...I knew I've been delaying the finish-it-by-tonight but, I was really...can't take it man~ my eyes will shut upon working on it...

On the lighter note, I suddenly felt empowered upon waking up this morning. The emo bugs are much gone. My head felt lighter. I am able to smile from my heart now. I'm seeing the light =). No more or maybe lesser pessimism attacks =).

This is a vast difference from yesterday. You can ask the SISTER - I was really upset or is it listless upon reaching there. I couldn't talk much. If I talked loudly, I may cry.

Thank god, after interacting with the customers, plus busy-ing at work with the SISTER (we had a very un-peaceful yet funny dinner), and chit-chatting with him plus lao da, I felt better. To make things better, my stocks and money at the end of the day were quite perfect =). This is like, second consecutive day having perfect stocks already...awwww I'm so glad =D~~~
Hope this will continue for the subsequent days at snack bar=)...

HOWEVER, as I entered my father's car after work, I became a totally different person again. I was so drained that I can't even talk much...-_-!
Then at night, besides the usual things I do, I wanted to continue to chiong report plus study for UT but gosh...Zzz

Alright I gotta go. Thanks to all that expressed their concern to me in any form earlier =)~