Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 6/29/2008 11:41:00 PM

OUCH!
Causeway Point's printing shop didn't provide printing for A1 size...the most A3 only...

We'll be checking out our school's printing shop tomorrow...if not one of us may have to try sunshine plaza (thanks alvin for suggesting) or bras besah...grr~~

I ate a lot of junk food in Causeway point! First there's this Marshmallow dipped in chocolate cream. I forgot to take picture of it.

Then there's cheeseballs from Cavana...then Oreo marshmallow yogurt...

O_O!

Went to Metro to look at the clothes that I may want to purchase for Wednesday...argh it's so expensive but no choice...

I had a chat with isaac over the module selection thingy too...I think I might want to choose Applied Chemistry 2. But well, I'll think reconsider thoroughly again before I make my final decision =).

New week = new hope = new challenges coming up...2nd July (for some of you will be 5th July), the biggest challenge of our life. Last lap, lets make this the best and memorable fullstop to all our hard work for the past 5 months ok?
I wish US all the best for FYP poster presentation =)...
Hopefully I'll have good news to share with them when I come back to work after the presentation =)...

The rest...=)!