|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, June 20, 2008 @ 6/20/2008 01:32:00 PM Wooh~~ It's 1.33pm now. FYP REPORT OFFICIALLY SUBMITTED. Despite the fact that it's still very sloppy, I don't give a damn already. Why? Cos time is running out! Moreover, SHE spammed my email 3 times when my email couldn't be sent out due to the oversize...Thanks isaac for reducing the size of the pictures for me ah? So now we are only left with poster presentation. The creating of poster shouldn't be a problem; it's the whatever-going-to-happen that is scary. Maybe not stress. Just SCARY. Whatever questions post by the assessors or the year 1 and 2 juniors, we are supposed to answer like...you know... 2nd July, Wednesday, 8am to 2.15pm. From 2.16pm onwards, it marked the end of our torment...bye bye to G301 and hello to G302 (FYP for semester 2)... I was thinking if I want to go back to work after the poster presentation since it's a Wednesday... I feel like going back to work but at the same time I feel like celebrating in the form of having a good rest or just, relax~~ Working is also a form of relaxation, breaking myself away from the boredom in school? But the price to pay for being a student and workaholic at the same time, I'll discussed about it again at a later time... Anyway, the storm has stopped. Now it's just drizzling with some very cool breeze. In case you don't understand my language - FYP's lagging our life, I really wish that it can be done and over with soon laaa~~~ I nearly wanted to skip school today! The weather was so nice that I hoped to continue to sleep. But still, I came =). Alright thats aside; I was thinking for days, if I should send out that email to shamala's boyfriend and Mervyn's girlfriend, telling them my decision...yeah you call that fickled-minded. But now I've decide, maybe I should just try my best and see how it goes. If things don't turn out well then I guess I could only give up? Ok. I still love writing. I still love @loud and @louders. I didn't forget my dream and hopes. But I'm not sure if I can commit anymore...But well, I'll try and see how it goes ya? OH ya! Module selection for semester 2 will commence next friday. I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS! Why? This is because, I still haven't make up my mind as to which elective to take? Should I take a freely chosen elective or science elective? Will I do well if I take Applied Chemistry 2? But whatever the case, I ONLY HAVE TO TAKE 3 MODULES NEXT SEMESTER!! Yeah~! I'm so anticipating about this now...hahahahaha... Initially I was still worrying about tomorrow, since I will be attaching to Westmall to work at their Snack bar. BUT IT'S OK! I'll take it as I'm going there to learn new things. After all, tougher experience = new lesson learnt. I just hoped I won't screwed their snack bar up though. hahahahahaha. The salmon I'm eating now is so dry...I don't feel comfy chewing it under air-conditioned condition...*random* Alright it's 2pm soon. we'll be having clinical trials UT later...oh we had genomics UT yesterday and I'm getting ready to die...hmm...sigh... =D never mind. Smile! Afiq's favorite line - don't worry~ NOTHING WILL MAKE US DOWN AGAIN~! Right sister? =)! |