|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 6/29/2008 05:08:00 PM Wooh~ The T321 (Team number or is it code for my FYP team...) gals were supposed to meet up this morning to work on the online logging for FYP since it was like, 4 MONTHS SINCE WE LAST LOG IN? And we wanted to get the FYP poster printed too.. In the end, there were conflicts in our schedule so the meeting was cancelled. We prolly had to meet online to discuss or meet up again tomorrow? Aww~~ And I'll do the honor of going down to Causeway point to print later. I GOT MY PAY ALREADY!! Not the pay slip and staff passes yet. I might want to go down to EW sp tomorrow and enquire...plus settle some other stuff that I will sure forget on Wednesday when I return from work... O_O my parents told me repeatedly not to overspend not to overspend not to overspend...-_-!!! No worries la, I'll only be spending 25% of it... And that 25% includes dying hair! Yes yes I really wanna get my hair dyed again. Oh yeah yesterday was again another darn tired day that I nearly screwed the snack bar in Eng wah westmall. Sorry to Vincent and the other two dudes (though they didn't really blame me?). LOL yes, made another new friend there last night. Rickson is his name? A cheerful guy indeed =). I'm also glad to see the rest again. LOL Vincent (manager~) told me to come back whenever I'm free...then I was like, O_O!! Will I be able to return home alive? HAHAHA then that guy whose name I wasn't sure of, exclaimed that WHY WON'T YOU RETURN HOME ALIVE? I WORKED HERE FOR 4 TO 4 YEARS ALREADY AND I'M STILL ALIVE! Hahaha just a joke just a joke~~ Yup, it was nice and not nice working there actually. Nice is because, friends over there are nice too. Not nice (not in a bad way~) because, it's just FEEL so different from Sun plaza even though things should be pretty much similar. Whatever the case, it's definitely a great learning experience there =). And I believe that will certainly not be my last time working there so, I'm perfectly fine if Mr Lee or Irda or even Vincent wants me to go back there again...ONCE IN A WHILE ONLY LAAAAA... Oh! Did I mentioned I worked full shift yesterday? 10 to 4 at Sun plaza first, thereafter to Westmall. Well for my morning shift at Sun plaza...hmm...I did Snack bar opening, but I thought 70% of the time I wasn't at my counter eh? Either I was engaged in counting stocks, cooking popcorn, or helping shan shan to look after her ticketing counter. Thanks to him for helping out a lot at snack bar =), even though..... At the end of my shift, there was shortage of $7.50 in my money...I think I know why now. I'll check with xy again later... Ok now back to the module selection dilema again. As what binz said, Haematology seemed cool but it looked very IMMUNOLOGY and I'm sucks in that. Patient Care..looked very NURSING and I heard that many wants to choose that module eh. Maybe I should choose Applied Chem 2 since my foundation in Chemistry is better but...hmm.... You brought this upon yourself, for you weren't being honest from the start... As what I've said, I rather you not tell me anything than saying things that are untrue... I'm so glad that it started nicely and it ended nicely... all the best for your future endeavors ok? =) |