|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 6/26/2008 10:52:00 PM Wow, I overslept today. 7.30am. So I decided not to go to school =X... Sorry Sir~ So I went back to sleep...at forget-what-time, I was awaken by my mother who was putting some stuff in my room...suddenly, I SUFFERED MUSCLE CRAMP ON MY LEFT BICEP. No worries, this happened occasionally, but I don't know why... Now my bicep is still aching... I woke up at 2.30pm; received this sms after having my teeth brushed - HSA is in need for O type blood donors. I wanted to donate, but physically now is not the right time... I went back to school for @loud meeting at 4.45pm; well it's great to see my @louders again. They are definitely much missed. And Khalis, thank you for the "love"....HAHAHAHA... Basically the meeting was just updates on the upcoming issues...I guessed I won't be contributing again; but still, do support ok? Issue 18 should be published next week. Issue 19 will include the articles written by the freshmen... Thereafter, I went for a walk at Causeway point...grr the top that I was eyeing for (hopefully can wear it for FYP presentation) costs $49.90...GRR~~ I bought two tops at Pasar Malam...$10 each...but I couldn't fit into one of it... That lady did ask me to bring it back to exchange if I can't fit into it...BUT GRR, I'm not sure if I have time to go down again...I hope I can... July's gonna be UT month...=/ First UT3 - lab management - will be starting on 1st July...-_-!!! Oh yes, here's my daily grades for problem 9; genomics = X clinical trials = C drug discovery = B lab management = C That was a "nice" one eh? LOL! OH YES IT'S MODULE SELECTION DAY TOMORROW~~~! oH I just came to realize that NTUC is giving away Study grant for students whose parents are staff of NTUC Fairprice. My mother is one of those. BUT NO POINT! I STILL GOT 6 MONTHS MORE AND MY RESULTS ARE SHIT! SO I DON'T THINK I CAN APPLY. SIGH~~~~ Tired~~ |