Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, June 2, 2008 @ 6/02/2008 11:15:00 PM

REPOST AT 1.35AM. WITH THE NEGATIVE CONTENT REMOVED

Yesterday, I overslept again. But thanks to my dad for driving me to work again, since he was starting work at that time too.

I reached at about 9.45 or 9.50am? I was surprised not to see Afiq yet, but the popcorns were already in the I-don't-know-what-the-name-is.

Oh did I mentioned I worked at usher again yesterday? Yup; but Afiq still hadn't arrived yet so I helped him out for Snack bar opening too - THAT INCLUDES getting ready to cook popcorn, and counting his cash float. Mr Lee found out from him that he actually overslept. -_-!!

Then yada yada, since he was busy cooking popcorn and stuff, I helped him in counting the stocks too. I was told that I counted a few stuff wrongly. Argh so sorry~

Anyway, my work ended at 4pm. then I headed down to IMM to meet the girls for the Channel U event. The show started with performance from some bands from the upcoming season of Superband. Well I thought most of them do rock the stage, but the vocals...eh eh there is still room for improvement. Well wish them all the best in the competition...

Then it was our milubing's nic's turn to perform...sam and weiqi ain't in Singapore, so friends from Superband's first season were invited to perform with him...=)

Awww we love milubing!!

After the show we were like, running around the whole IMM's carpark to search for him? It was when we were about to give up then yumin smsed me saying he hadn't left yet. Thank you eh? LOL!

Ah nic saves the day!
But I can't seemed to upload the picture we took here. Never mind, here's the link - http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o219/MuiLing/100_0613.jpg
Thanks pek choo for uploading =)...

*************************
Today, I worked from 10am to 4pm again. If I didn't count wrongly, this was the fourth time I worked in Snack bar alone, second time doing opening? Well I thought I was calmer this time (as in, not nervous like the first time).

Well my "business" today was...hmm...ok.... But I thought that kind of situation (much lesser people) is a good practice for me?? Start small...then progress to bigger...Ok I don't know what I'm talking about...

After work I went to 18 chefs...only found out the shorter route from Sembawang when I already boarded 168 from Woodlands...LOL! So by the time I reached there, ah wen, si ni and uncle benny already left? Alright never mind, I had my lunch alone there. Spicy curry scrambled egg baked rice. I don't like the "spicy" part though...

Finally a short break to recharge myself...don't remind me I have to work on FYP...ok I just reminded myself...LOL!

Afiq, SISTER and xin yi - thanks...you guys rocks!
And to my SISTER, if you can't be "repaired", call the EW "service people"...