Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 @ 6/25/2008 01:33:00 AM

You are such a disappointment...

I used to think that you are like a big brother, even though you may do things that annoyed others.
I won't hate people just because of the things they do.

Yes, after chatting with you, I find that you are a nice friend to talk to. Even though your nagging is irritating, I still appreciate it cos you are doing this out of concern. Thanks =).

You can't be a heartless person right? I helped you to cover shift for twinnie when I have test the next day. After work you still can ask me to go back and have a good rest, since I have paper on the next day...

When I do closing until late night, you still can ask me to be careful when I'm on my down to meet my father.

BUT TODAY, this "big brother" is no longer the "big brother" I used to know. I can't believe I choose not to believe the rumors but believe YOU and YOU instead...
cos that's from their mouth, not yours.

I can't be bother to blabber any further. I'm not angry with the fact that you did things that you are not supposed to do. The reason why I'm angry is because, I trusted you and you, but you and you choose to breach my trust. To make things worst, you wanna make use of me to help you get away from....?

I don't understand why...did I do anything wrong? If I did something wrong that makes you unhappy, I thought you should be MATURE enough to let me know? That is what you always did to the rest, isn't that so? if you'd let me know, at least I would have apologize to you and repent on my mistakes. I really will.
But, what is this?

I don't want to make any more assumptions; neither do I want to bother about you anymore. From now on, I'll take it as I've lost 1 or is it 2 friends.

FULL STOP.