Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, June 7, 2008 @ 6/07/2008 02:46:00 PM

you have your thoughts, I have mine...
I will respect your thinking, I hope mine will be respected too...
After all, you are not me and I'm not you =)...


Alright just a quick update before I'm off to work again...

FYP session that day was freaking unfruitful. But, it ended in disappointment which I kinda expected it la. 2nd draft so-call-evaluation on Monday - she said if we were to do properly, we need at least 3 days to do. Shit, I only got a few hours to do. Should I.....??

Yesterday was a crazy day at work. Firstly, I kept having the Saturday feeling cos I'm somehow used to working full shift on Saturday instead of Friday already.
Anyway, yesterday 200 plus students from Yishun Town Secondary school booked the whole hall 2, 3 and 4 and 47 students from Kidsville kindergarten booked the whole hall 6 for Kunfu panda. So we were like, fighting a war from 1pm to 2pm...in fact I think some may have missed first 10 minutes of the show?

And ya, I was supposed to work at usher at that time, but Mr Lee asked SISTER to come back to help out (when SISTER is actually still on leave) while I help Afiq and shan shan at Snack bar. THANK YOU SISTER~~

After the event, I helped them in cooking popcorns too. Phew, I didn't got myself scalded as much this time. No almost-burned ones too?

Wooh we got a new friend who just joined our Eng Wah sun plaza gang. His name is Derrick - Afiq and Jenny's classmate. Quite a nice guy I thought? LOL! And yeah, he's 1988 baby too! Hope he will have fun working here~

I'll be working from 5pm to 2 plus am later - as usher...

I think I won't be able to update so regularly again...tags will still be replied in your personal blogs. Thanks for reading anyway, till the next entry~

Take care~