Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, June 9, 2008 @ 6/09/2008 01:50:00 PM

You know what? Suddenly I got extra 3 days to finish up my report...DRAFT!! -_-!!!
Argh persevere~~
*************************

I was tagged by isaac to do this...

Rules of the Game.

1) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

2) Tag at least 5 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Upset?


#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Graduate proudly from RP =X


#3. Which type of people you don't like?
arrogant?? as well as disrespectful sorts??


#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
yes...I'm lost~~


#5. Do you like fish?
I got pet fishes!!


#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
both...must balance right??


#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
until the day I decided to give up...


#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Love him secretly?


#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
FYP!!!

#10. What is the most heart breaking moment for you so far?
things don't turn out the way I want it to be


#11. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
have a successful career =P


#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
family, friends, elders, IASK, siao siaos, EW gang


#13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
isaac - one of my best buddy...but very loh soh =X....


#14. favorite memories with the person who tagged you?
Listening to him telling me about pretty girls...not that I enjoyed the content though...as well as IASK outings...and the days we would laugh and grumble together about grades and UTs over msn...


#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
I don't know =X...


#16. What is the first thing you do every morning?
open my eyes and yawn...then reach my handphone to off the alarm


#17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The guy who loved me too?


#18. What type of friends do you like?
Love me for who I am =)

***5 friends I tagged
1) ah shan
2) syL
3) pegg
4) huimin
5) mitchal