|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, July 13, 2008 @ 7/13/2008 01:24:00 AM 11th July, Friday. The day started from bad to sleepy to happy. 12th July, Saturday. The day started from great to tired... 11th July 2008, Friday I guess that was one of the worst clinical trials lesson I had? Firstly, the problem statement sucks, since statistics is involved. Secondly, my mood sunk when Vincent phone called me to go to Westmall to work. Its not really due to the fact that I accepted it against my will (though there was a tinge of reluctance), it's merely too last minute for me... Thirdly, Pearly was really disappointed with us for submitting sloppy work =(...I'm sorry... Fourthly, Clinical trials UT3....argh~~~ After UT was work at Westmall...I worked with Auntie Poh lian and Surena...well the situation there wasn't as crazy as I thought (still quite crazy though). Heard that most came for Red Cliff? And yes, I guessed I'm on my way to getting use to working in Westmall already =) (would still prefer Sun plaza though =P), At home, I checked my grades at LEO and I never felt so good before =); genomics = B clinical trials = X Drug Discovery = X Lab management = B That was my grades for problem 11 =). Of course the felt-so-good doesn't mean I did well but rather, I'm seeing hope =). 12th July, Saturday Nearly overslept again, thank goodness I wasn't late for work thanks to...ya =D... Started work at 9.30am...was stationed at Snack bar again. I didn't know what I was doing, I only know I was like rushing non-stop. But yet, the kind of rushing is different from last Saturday. Today's one kinda...hmm stress in an enjoyable way? I don't know...LOL! Finished work at 5pm today, which is like, first time in my 3 months that I had Saturday evening off...=D thank you Mr lee... Oh yes, I got excess of 70 cents at the end of the shift. -_- they said I cheated customer's money...HAHAHAHA. If that's the case, what would happened to the $1.50 excess last Saturday ;)? Daylight robbery? HAHAHAHAHA. Headed down to Mediacorp to meet qq and binz for Sheng Shiong Show. We waited for this friend - whom I've not seen for ages - for like, 1 hour for me and more than 2 hours for the girls. Then yada yada, he finally showed up, asked us in a very act cool way that if we were coming to watch the show. We were like, erm yes...BUT WE DON'T HAVE TICKETS! So he quickly ran off in a very act cool way to help us find tickets too. THANK YOU! After a long wait, he tried to fool us by telling us there was only 2 tickets left only, we were have to fight for it. But in actual fact, he got more than enough =). Thereafter we headed to the theatre to catch Sheng Shiong show... After the show, we rushed back to radiogate to see him off... some photos to update...awaiting for more from binz =P Actually...this is all I snapped =X... Well the whole "process" was short and cool...unlike the usual reactions upon fans seeing idols. hahaha. "UNCLE" SAM IS LOVED! My cough's getting worse so I drank a bit of DOM earlier... And now, I'm knocking out soon! Zzzzz |