|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, July 26, 2008 @ 7/26/2008 02:11:00 AM Here's my daily grades for problem 13~ genomics = C clinical trials = X drug discovery = X Lab management = C There I told you, the storm will be over. And indeed, friday was quite a nice day =). Clinical trials lesson was damn boring as usual; but third meeting was as usual fun. We did combined ppt together...after which, we played musical chairs. Whoever that gets to sit down at the only chair at the end of music gets to answer a question (pertaining to today's lesson of course)and score points. In my second attempt, I was REAL CLOSE to the chair already; but still, I lost to zhi ping's BIG BUTT...-_-!!! hahahahahahaha.... Third meeting ended quite early and I had the time to complete my RJ and stuff, and I even ate fish & chips before going to work! hahahahahhaa.... Then it was work again...at Westmall...actually I was dreading going to work at Westmall but no worries, it was quite a nice day at work too, except for some idiot customers of course. I nearly wanted to throw the popcorn scoop at their head...Grr~~~ But of course I know I can't...smile =)! Well I made another new friend at Westmall today...Auntie June...actually we already met before la, but this is the first time I worked with her. Oh later I'll be working full again. 10am to 5pm at sun plaza and 6pm to 1am at Westmall. I hoped my fears won't come true tomorrow =/...hahahahaha... Anyway I broke record today! Record number 1: I ate a lot! 1) Before school - a piece of carrot cake 2) first break (9.30am) - mee siam 3) second break (12pm) - cup corn and potato wedges 4) after school (4.45pm) - fish and chips 5) at work during no admission - warm soya bean drink...Irda's treat~ 6) on the way home - fries 7) now - carrot cake again =X Too bad~ I don't know why but I was hungry most of the time... Record number 2: This is the first time I'm sending 17 sms to this particular asshole within two hours. Why? Only we knew what happen...=)... Ok I shall retired to bed soon...long day again later...need to be three person's alarm clock too...ciao~! |