Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, July 27, 2008 @ 7/27/2008 02:55:00 AM

It was quite a lively Saturday I guess...
I'm so glad that I woke up on time...cos I need to be three person's alarm clock...

First is Derek...good job! He picked up my call quite fast...

Next is ber ber...-_-!! Ok la she woke up after some failed attempts...

THEN IRDA! I CALLED HER FOR 1/2 HOUR AND SHE WENT BACK TO SLEEP AFTER PICKING UP MY CALL! HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Anyway I worked full again today...as usual it was morning shift at EW sun plaza...
Thanks to xy for settling the stocks nicely last night; and thanks to me for cooking SO MUCH popcorns that day, I need not rush like how I did the previous Saturdays...

To make things better/worst, business was so GOOD in the morning...the crowd grew a little bigger but still very little? hahahahaha. So it was still manageable...

Ok so in summary - I had ample time to prepare everything nicely (I hope~) before I hand over shift...

Then was night shift at Westmall...worked with Dan, rick and auntie poh lian again...hahaha they were having funny conversations and I had fun listening to them...

Grr I had to operate my own counter again...thing were getting slightly out of hand when, suddenly I got to fill SO MANY drinks...3 nacho combo and 1 popcorn combo = 4 large drinks...or 2 family combo and 1 nacho combo (I think) = 4 regular drinks and 1 large drinks...or family combo UPSIZE drink...popcorn combo...super cheesy combo UPSIZE drink all in single receipt...
I really must thank the guys for helping me out, if not I'll die of confusion!
hahahahahaha.

Short $1 today...actually it's supposed to be $15...thanks them for helping me cover...and thanks vincent for waiving the $1 away hor...=)!

Next week's schedule is out...I'm granted Tuesday off, as next Tuesday is IASK night...think they will be going K-box at downtown? LET'S CHILL OK, BROTHERS =D?!

Other than that, I'll be working on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday instead...I'll be stationed in westmall again on Saturday night and Sunday...LOL...

I don't know why I'm not feeling good...
yet I can't do anything to it...
I can only cry alone...