|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
1 comments
Tuesday, July 1, 2008 @ 7/01/2008 11:48:00 AM edited at 2046 Learn more at MarsCandyKills.com. Well today's lab management class was about AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING. Shit, I'm pretty confident that I will get a potential B (unlike yesterday...like SHIT) but due to me coming late for 3 minutes, I'll definitely be downgraded already. ARGH! WHAT A WASTE! Anyway, PLEASE check out the above link ok? Pasti found this while researching and shared with the whole class. It's regarding Mars torturing animals for testing in their chocolate products. WE'VE DECIDED TO BOYCOTT MARS (and M&Ms, snickers, skittles and more...)! Dev even said something like, we should all turned into vegetarians...LOL! But the irony is, Eng Wah is selling these chocolates too...how?? Hmm... Lab management UT3 was fine too, considering I didn't turned up for 2 of the lessons. BUT HMPH, 2 MINUTES BEFORE THE UT, OUR FOCUS IS STILL ON TOMORROW'S FYP PRESENTATION. LOL! To be honest, I was emotionally unstable thinking about tomorrow...now more stable after blogging...HAAAAAAAAAIYAAAAAAAAA. Tomorrow is the day. FYP G301 poster presentation. We'll have to be there by 8am and yada yada until 2.15pm? There's breaks in between of course. OH WELL. I musn't panic. I musn't panic. I mustn't panic. GO GO GO! To everyone's having FYP poster presentation tomorrow too, especially to my 4 darlings, let's give it our best shot ok? WE CAN DO IT!!! Oh and for the module selection thingy, I've made up my mind already. Applied Chemistry 2 will be the choice =) (shut up la alvin =P~~~)... Hehehehehehehe. 3 days week next semester. HAHAHAHAHAHA =X. |