|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 @ 7/08/2008 11:47:00 AM My ah cheh managed to get tickets for this Saturday's sheng shiong show for me and my binz... Thanks! I knew she had a hard time, considering pekchoo and darling qianhui not going; then my ah binz and me can't confirm our attendance. Since she got tickets for me already, everyone please wish me good luck for able to leave ew sp EXACTLY at 5pm on this Saturday ok? Instead of working OT in sun plaza or worse, WESTMALL?!?!?! LOL! Next Sunday Yes933 is having a gig at IMM at night and ENERGY IS GOING! I WANT TO GO! I think I'll request for off or maybe work morning... Hopefully it won't trouble Mr Lee too much when he plan roster... I'll see how it goes eh~ Just received an email from HER; G302 (FYP for semester 2) will resume on 30th July onwards. -_-!!! Today's lab management lesson is about CLINICAL TRIALS. I was like, so bored~~ But I guess I should appreciate it more cos at least I can practice what I learnt in the other module (which is, very limited~)? Haaaaaaaaaaiyaaaaaaaaa we are approaching week 12 of the semester already. 1 more month to end of semester... Work again later; I'll have to train my ber ber at Snack bar later. Well as I've mentioned (or did I?), I always believe I still got a lot more to learn, a lot more to improve. Still, I hoped she will be able to benefit from my teaching =). Hungry~~ I came across this line while doing random surfing...The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.... O_O wow~ |