Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, July 31, 2008 @ 7/31/2008 01:40:00 AM

Nightmare starts again as of 30th July 2008 =)...
G302...jia you ok?
We got our grade for G301 already...I got C...
Which I kinda expected already...so it's still alright...
sorry to hear that some of you got biased grades.
Let's prove the noob facilitators wrong ok? =)

And why am I still here when there's genomics UT tomorrow and, it's 1.44am already?
haha I was trying to study for genomics but to no avail.

Today's FYP - we wasted quite a lot of time on waiting...cos it takes 45 minutes to do a bone processing and we need to do 2 rounds! LOL! Next week we will be doing cleaning with ethanol...

Shucks. We are given research to work on...O_O
haha and I went to work earlier today...twinnie was sick and no one else are able to cover. Poor sister and Mr lee were like fighting war? hahaha. Sorry guys for coming late to your rescue...

And it was some time since we saw bigger crowd on Wednesday nights eh? All came for Money not enough 2 money not enough 2...I'll be working as well tomorrow at snack bar. I foresee LIVELIER night to come.

I got my pay slip already but I left it at work place! -_-!

Shit man...ew still owe my taxi claim...I wanna work lesser midnight shift already...no point my father lose his sleep to drive me back and this is all I get? But well, Mr Lee explained to me their plight and well, I understand la =). It has been tough on them..

Oh yes, last night was IASK night...update again another time...

HOLIDAYS ARE COMING! WOOHOO!

Yawn~