Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 @ 7/16/2008 12:15:00 AM

Phew~!
UT3 is over~
Tomorrow I need not wake up early~
RJ submission is 7.59am~
So, I shall take my time to blog~!

Yesterday's drug discovery class was quite alright la~ One of the easier lessons I guess?
I never felt so...energetic in that class before? LOL!
But my energy sank again during third meeting...haiyaaaaaaaa...

After school, I headed down to Sun plaza to catch Hellboy 2 together with SISTER (thanks for accompanying =D). Hmm the movie LOOKED alright, even though there were a few occasions I nearly dozed off. I guessed I don't really know how to appreciate superhero films like this? hahaha.
But this scene is hilarious - when Abraham and Red (hellboy) were drunk and sang "Can't smile without you" together...HAHAHAHA.

Today, was another lab management lesson. Accreditation - did I get the spelling correct?
So yeah, WE LEARNT THAT BEFORE IN YEAR 2 ALREADY! Super big yawn. To make things worst, the energy in my eyes were like, literally running out every second.

But no worries, third meeting still ended nicely =).

AHA! say hello to AUNTIE YONG LIANG AND GRANDMA DEV =P!
hahahahahaha.

According to AUNTIE yong liang, I'm getting VIOLENT. hahahahaha. Cos I was eating chicken rice in class; and when he returned to class he was asking who was eating in class. So I answered cheekily - YES IT'S ME, SO WHAT? Then he was like, OK LA GO OUTSIDE FIGHT LA! Then I even "threatened" to throw chairs at him...HAHAHAHAHA.

And GRANDMA Dev? I wanted to DIG HIS EYES out with SCISSORS. hahahaha.

No worries ok, that was just bickering~hahahaha.

Then it was drug discovery UT3; I thought the paper was alright too? Or at the very least, I managed to attempt most questions =).

Headed down to work after having an unpleasant meal at W6...I was stationed at the usher...
I miss MY OUR USHER POST! IT has been 2 weeks since I last stood there?
Tomorrow I'll be stationing at usher too...

I was pondering TOO...why do people only remember the negative things from their love ones when they are together; but only when they are separated, they will start to reminisce the good things? I think I know now...

We got the tendency to take our love ones for granted, that we didn't thought of what will happened to us if they were to leave us one day?

Just my thoughts ok? =)

My mother has officially banned me from taking cold drinks until I recover...-_-!!!
Thank you eh? hahaha.

Here's my UT2 grades.

genomics = F
clinical trials = D
Drug discovery = E
Lab management = D+


I'd better stop here cos time is running out..better get my RJ done before I fell asleep...
Ciao!