|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, July 5, 2008 @ 7/05/2008 03:24:00 AM Poof~ There goes my 4th July~ I don't know what to say... Oh yes, I didn't go to school today, cos I wanted to sleep longer... But you know what, perhaps that is just me; whenever I skipped school, there would be a sense of remorse welling up in my heart. And yet, I don't regret my choice too. Argh whatever; I know what I'm doing and I'll be responsible for my actions. Even one day I may have to die for the things I do, I'll accept that too. This is also the reason why when I couldn't submit my RJ on time due to network problems or whatsoever, I'll mentioned in my email for the faci - I'll accept if you have to downgrade me... Well anyway, my savings plan starts as of 4th July! Before work, I went to the bank first to create an account. My current bank account is a joint one with my mother. Now I just created a personal savings account. From now on I'll deposit some part of salary into that new account. My parents wanted me to save up for university education or if I'm not continuing my studies, at least just SAVE~~ LOL! Then it was work again; I was stationed at usher today. Thank god things went quite smoothly (I mean, for my usher side laa). Customers didn't give me much problems =X. Hmm...my two disciples (their other shifu are afiq, xin yi and shan shan?) were stationed at snack bar (SB) today. Except for the we-know-why, they did quite alright today. No, not making any implications here. But I think they did alright =). As for me, tomorrow I'll be working full shift. 10am to 1am. Snack bar opening first (got to cook popcorn again~! woohoo!) then will be station at usher from 5pm onwards? In case I'm not updating tomorrow - Sunday I'll be working from 2pm to 10pm. TICKETING for the first time!! Please pray hard that I won't screw things up. Oh yes I nearly forget; what's so significant about 4th July? That's because, it's my 3rd month in Eng wah sun plaza already~~ =) words can't described how grateful I was towards EW sp and the ew gang, so I could only work harder and, THANK YOU =D! you seriously don't deserve all this shit... |