Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 7/14/2008 12:15:00 AM

This post is up because, I wanna post the pictures that binz sent to me here.
But of course I'll talk to you about other stuff =).

The quality of last night's sleep was very nice...I felt so refreshed when I wake up...
But I'm still coughing~~ LOL!
Well, no worries~ I'll be alright =), might not be so soon though.

From now on, I THINK I might want to work 5 days a week instead of the usual 4. Maybe Monday will be rest day or going out with anyone of you, and Thursday will be for FYP (semester 2's) or @loud or any other stuff. If it's UT week then I might request to work morning only on Saturday or off day on Sunday?

Thats just my thoughts; hopefully I can earn more but yet, other stuffs won't be compromised.

I realized something; I need to BELIEVE in order to smile,
believe that everything will be fine,
But at the same time, I hope "believe" won't turn into "deceive"...
I'll try ok?
=)!

Alright. Here are the pictures in thumbnail form. I'm lazy to upload everything since the size is...average 2MB per pic! -_-!
Haha but thanks binz for sending ;).