|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, July 24, 2008 @ 7/24/2008 09:06:00 PM Well, here are some of the long-overdue pictures plus the recent one...update everything at one go... First two are taken at Woodlands North Jetty...only two was uploaded. My father drove me there because I said I wanna take pictures of the traffic jam =X...but don't think I can get good pictures out of it... ![]() ![]() Below are all taken during the visit to NUH lab... ![]() ![]() Urines are stored here! ![]() ![]() Fume wood.... ![]() And the following...we camwhored during our free time....Twinnie came back to help out for the corporate event...![]() This is taken with Twinnie's phone... Is this the picture that Afiq complaint about his BIG face? hahahaha. Does his face look smaller this way? I believe xin yi will have something to say =X...hahahaha.![]() ![]() ![]() Sister =)! ![]() ![]() ![]() =(=(=(Well I read this from one of my dar-links blog...sometimes the laughters are used to hide the sadness you may have...I totally understand now... I hate genomics but I still love Thursdays, cos it's really a joy to be in W56D, even though I only meet them twice a week... Especially people like Dev and Radikha...hahahahahaha =) And after the good laugh in class, I'm back to the original state I was before I entered the class... =(=(=( haiz.... It's ok...the storm will be over soon...rain has stop...rain has stop...soon it will be sunshine again...=) |