|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, July 28, 2008 @ 7/28/2008 11:13:00 PM Well I guess I shouldn't be disheartened just like this...after all, I believe everyone of you are wishing me the best, morally supporting me, so all the more I should stay happy, work harder happily right? hahahaha. Having said that, there are still...unspoken fears within me that, it's for me to know not for you to find out. But I guess I shall just hope for the best. It's kinda tedious having to stay positive when you are running out of energy each day. But I guess thats the good thing about being a capricorn-ian - doesn't give up easily? I don't know. hahaha. Anyway, another random but not random thought here. The best thing about being in EW sp gang is that, we all love each other and we know we are never alone when troubles happen. Yes, there may be instances when we might be unhappy with some little bad habits from our fellow colleagues but still, we are still good friends and we don't hate each other for that. We don't fall out with each other just because of, I'm not happy with the things you do? Well the worst thing we could do is just shout at each other but at the end of the day or the next day we are still good friends again. This is not supposed to be random because, it's undeniable that I must have encountered something that results me in having the urge to make this comment. I actually wanna confide to one of you regarding that incident but I don't want to be deemed as gossiping (in third party's point of view though). Well thats just how I feel at that point of time la. Maybe this feeling will fade after knowing some people better... Let's just hope that I won't lose myself along the way... Whatever it is, I love all my friends! Anyway, drug discovery class was as usual boring, BUT AT LEAST I TURNED UP OK HAHAHAHA. And it feels good to see the class in almost full-form (except for the perpetual absentees of course). The class were discussing whether to skip lesson 15 or 16, as lesson 15 will be lab session. I think it will be more wise to skip lesson 16, since problem 15 will be tested in UT4 as well? But sigh, I already skipped twice, plus two downgrades due to lateness. HOW?!?! hahahahaha. After school was another movie night with sister...this time was Red Cliff...before the movie, we saw a group of...ok guys, sitting at the sofa seats which is $25. At one glance we knew they are abusing the privileges already. So we decided to phone-called Derek - who was stationed at Usher today - to check with ber ber at ticketing whether they really bought the sofa seats. AND BINGO! WE ARE RIGHT! So Derek "invited" them back to their original seats already. Sister and I couldn't stop giggling =). Well the movie was...ok la, another movie that seemed nice yet I didn't know how to appreciate. I was like, on the verge of dozing off already until sister showed me his handphone. What happened? we knew what happen =)! But I have to thank him for the "entertainment" from his handphone; lest I will really dozed off! hahahahaha. Argh we were kept in suspense at the ending...TO BE CONTINUED. So I already made "advance booking" with sister already - BOOKED HIM TO CATCH PART 2 WITH ME AGAIN IN THE SAME HALL, SAME SEAT. HAHAHAHAAHHA. Tomorrow is IASK night! But too bad they are forgoing the idea of K-boxing already. We will be having zi char at Pasir Ris instead. Sigh, EAT again...hahahahaha!! Yes I got my pay already. But I think I will be broke soon as well. $31 for W56G class t-shirt. And isaac and ka wai's birthday present...or treat? And I might want to rebond hair...argh~~ I'd better plan carefully my finances. And my time-plan - had became a mind-boggling affair too. Ok lets be positive - have fun planning! You know time-plan and financial plan are inter-link in some way so, I have to balance~~ And I guess I'll have to go on hiatus for the moment, or at least won't be updating too frequently until UT4 is done next Tuesday. Don't miss me ok? hahahaha. Tags will still be replied at your individual blogs. Take good care people~! |