|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 @ 8/12/2008 12:46:00 AM 500th entry!!! If I don't get this off my chest, I CANNOT SLEEP TONIGHT AH! RAH! Haha I skipped school and worked full shift today...at ticketing...let me tell you this is my worst day at ticketing ok! In random order... Firstly the roster plan is like, wrong already~ How could he put me with Nani when she is still new and I'm still not familiar with ticketing? I thank him for having faith in me but seriously...ok before today I did tell him that, although I'm not familiar but I'll try my best to teach her if I can. And I would like to say, I tried and it didn't really work. Sorry. Secondly, there was student and senior citizen discount rate and we are supposed take down their particulars right? So we went crazy copying one by one la. Worst is for some who came as a whole family, with students and senior citizens and "normal" ones, I have to charge them separately...to make things worst, THERE WAS LONG QUEUE LOR! Thirdly, poor nani keep encountered customers that couldn't speak English and I have to help in translating when I'm busy as well... And this brings me to this point - there's this customer who shouted at irda, claiming that there is no chinese speaking staff here and he ended up getting the wrong tickets. HEY, AM I NOT CHINESE? WHAT IS THIS? Fourthly, I already made it very clear to the customer that, all their 3 kids exceeded the minimum required height so I have to charge them per ticket price and they kept asking me to close one eye, not to charge them. I said nicely I have to charge as this is my job. Then she was like, not happy already, saying that EW sp is so I-forget-the-word, "another company" will just waive away like this. They will not patronize ew sp anymore. OK LOR! FINE LA! DON'T LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN! Fifthly, there's this customer who threaten me! Said if I don't let him see the seating plan he will not buy the ticket. I have to keep repeating this to him and I can feel my volume getting louder each time that one more level of increment and it will become arguing already. I said, you tell me where you want to sit and I'll arrange for you. Finally we came to a agreement that I'll give him the center seats...Grrr... Sixthly, luckily my money at the end of the day is correct but I got excess MGC (Movie Gift Card) usage? Extra MGC usage means we have to compensate I guess? Seventhly, I'll keep it to myself first, and see how it goes on Wednesday. haha. So the above was a brief recount on what happened at work earlier...it was really stressful at that time but thinking back, I learnt new things again today; should I be "destined" to die, I'll prove it to you that I'll be stronger =)... Cos you know why? ML sees threat as opportunity...=)to learn new things la...and each time when I learn something new, I'll grow stronger. Isn't that so? =) Tomorrow's the last day of semester already, before we say goodbye to each other and split class again. I'll miss W56D, W56G and W56P...nice knowing you guys! I think I won't be skipping school tomorrow...I wanna cherish the last moment in W56D...as if I'm going to die! haha! Tired~~~ Oh and I chanced upon this while looking for picture to post here... SMILE UNDER PRESSURE The smile under pressure (Source: www.artbywicks.com/poetry%20page%206.htm) |