Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, August 6, 2008 @ 8/06/2008 12:50:00 AM

(image courtesy: http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/taz-tired.gif)

I'm supposed to do RJ now but I'm freaking not having the energy to do now...Ok bad sentence structure. but I can't be bothered for now.

And my FYP literature review - I haven't even started. And we are meeting her tomorrow. Die~

Not that I don't want to do. But I'm a little unwell now. A little headache and body ache only.

I brought myat myat, isaac and alvin to sun plaza to watch Money no enough 2 last night; gosh it's so funny but there was one scene that made me cried like no one's business. Alvin was watching me crying...argh so embarrassing. haha!

Today's lab management class was so boring but as usual SOME PEOPLE in that class would make my day a lively one =).

I kinda think that the reason I'm going to school is no longer for the sake of learning but rather, meeting friends eh? hahah!

UTs are officially over now!

As mentioned earlier, I was stationed in ticketing for today...together with twinnie! hahaha.
Work was quite relaxing though...not boring at all...I kinda get the hang of doing ticketing already.
But at the end of the day there was shortage of $7 in my sales T_T...haha.

Oh yes, last night this idiot said something that...=(
I hope he doesn't do anything silly, which I think he won't...
But...=(
I don't know what else to say to you already, just that hope you will be able to overcome all this shit soon. You can do it!

Thats all for now. I'm darn tired~~~