Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, August 7, 2008 @ 8/07/2008 11:32:00 PM


(image courtesy: http://www.solwerks.net/blog/images/cough.jpg)

Well well...I'm down with bad cough again...LOL!

I'm a little ill...both physically and emotionally...but I'm feeling better emotionally already =)...not totally recovered I think...haha...

Oh well...I'm at a loss of words...but never mind la, life still goes on.
I got better things to worry about...
but...ok never mind. =)

Yesterday was FYP day again. We grind the bones, cleaned with ethanol and did the syringe thingy...don't know why...

After the bones are ground, we agreed that it looked like mince meat. haha! I'll post the picture again when I'm not lazy to transfer over...

Today, yes I skipped school. But I still came for the @loud writing workshop organized by our advisor Daniel Ang. The purpose of this workshop is to teach us how to write a good food review. Woohoo it's so fun!

I missed that feeling...seriously...I still love writing after all =)...

Daniel shared with us about his experience with Moses Lim (TAN AH TECK! =D). There was once he came to our school for CE talk right? The CE talk's supposed to start at 4.30pm; but guess what? He was here at 3pm already, to sample our canteen food and talked to the vendors? haha.

Whatever the case, a professional writer should always do their homework before writing anything...=)

He gave us an assignment to do. We are supposed to write a food review on any food from RP or Woodlands.
WAHAHAHA THIS IS FUN!

In the evening, sister and I went to Westmall together - to deliver Mr Lee's (who was stationed over there) birthday card...haha and we had dinner together at foodcourt...sister and I treat him fish curry and we had ice milo treat in return =).
We also chatted about our future...aww~~~

After that we escort Mr Lee back to EW...to the doorstep of his office somemore...haha! We left EW after catching up with Auntie June and Surena...

While waiting for train, we started our nonsensical crap again...the topic started with JUMPING OFF MRT TRACK! hahahahaha!
Basically we are going to be sisters even after we die la...HAHAHAHA!!

We are making it sound like, we are prepared to die already...HAHAHAHA!
No worries ok? I'm still...stable! I believe he is too =).

I think I'm taking too much time to type already...thanks for the concern once again. ciao~!