Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @ 8/26/2008 11:31:00 PM

Results are out! =/ click the pictures for bigger image.


Isaac informed me that results were released in the morning when I'm still at work; so ber ber and I borrowed office's computer to check our GPA. Argh my GPA is 2.42 only! hahaha, really got to pull up my socks for the last semester already.

New time table...

Meaning:
Wednesday - Biomedical sciences
Monday - Applied Chem 2
Tuesday - Bioinformatics
NO SCHOOL ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!
=)=).
-_- but Thursday is @loud day you know...
And shit, Wednesday lesson clashes with FYP. I need to run two sides (FYP and class) on every Wednesdays already. Shit.
Hopefully I'll be able to do something on, say, Thursday?
Sorry my T321 girls, looks like I can't be there full time to give my support already...=/

And I need to reconsider my work schedule during semester 2...should be pretty much similar I guess? I'LL SEE HOW AGAIN AH~

The following is my new class list for A205 Biomedical Sciences



The following is my new class list for A202 Applied Chemistry 2...


The following is my new class for A311 Bioinformatics...


Anyway I saw this OLD couple at work today...they came to watch Journey to the Center of the earth...cos the old ah ma asked me what are the movies that screened at 1pm and I told her, there's only Journey to the Center of the earth at 1.15pm. However, heard that it's quite a childish movie. Then she said, its ok, so long as her old man love to watch? if not he will be making noises already. O_O!

Then yada yada, she came with her husband who was struggling to walk with the support of his clutches...and there they go, to hall 3 =)...

1 and 1/2 hour later, the old couple exit by the main door of hall 3...she told me and ber, one of them is 84 years old and the other is 80 years old already. We were like, wow! haha =).

Then I thought to myself, waaaa how I wish when I'm old like her, I will still be able to, hold my old husband's hand (they weren't holding hands though), patronized the cinema watching movies happily together...doing little things like this with the guy whom I prolly loved for half a century...AWWW ISN'T THAT SWEET =D?

But the problem is, WILL I BE ABLE TO LIVE THAT LONG?!?!?! hahahahahahaha!! =)