|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, August 21, 2008 @ 8/21/2008 01:03:00 AM Seriously darn freaking tired...Zzz Morning at work, I felt like I was, dragging my 70+++++kg body as I do work...yes I felt so drained physically...worst thing is as the air-con was just switched on, it was SOOO humid that I felt quite uncomfortable too... Like...don't feel like doing anything...or rather, no energy? But fret not, thank goodness I still managed to finish whatever I need to do (which is not a lot la)... Anyway there wasn't a lot of people too...based on my limited observation, elderly make up the majority of the "crowd", coming for money no enough 2 and 12 lotus? Hahaha afiq were like, SINGING that he wanted to watch 12 lotus too. Fast forward...I'm thinking of using my last staff pass to watch Meet Dave, and I think I wanna watch on Friday morning before I go for work at 5pm...but I gonna check first if staff pass can be used for Meet Dave on Friday...if not I seriously got no time to use my last staff pass before it expired on last day of the month -_-... If it can be used, who wanna accompany me? hahaha. As for 12 lotus, I might want to get my parents to watch with me...think they will like it? Oh but got to check their own schedule too...-_-!!! I finished work at 5pm; and rushed down to Downtown to meet IASK...basically we were at arcade playing games...then walked around before dining chicken rice together...and I bidded farewell to them... But you know along the whole process, no matter how hard I try I still got no energy to enjoy...no, not because of unhappy thoughts, but rather, I'M TIRED AND HUNGRY...haha =)... Ok I got to sleep already. Ciao =)! =)=) |