|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, August 28, 2008 @ 8/28/2008 07:09:00 AM The time now is 7.08am. I'm already awake but it's still early; but to prevent myself from overslept again, LETS BLOG! haha. I'll be working morning shift again later...in fact for the next four consecutive days I'll be starting work from 9.30am....-_-!!! I kinda agree that FYP plus work is draining us out; especially for FYP, thanks to some smart "smoker" who think its SOOOOO easy to pass FYP by just smoking through, each of us got to make our own specimens and obtain our individual results which is DARN time-consuming. Now that one of my class will clash with FYP during semester time, I seriously would hope that my progress won't be hindered a lot? =/ On a lighter note, yesterday ah wen couldn't meet me for movies so I ask alvin out instead, to watch Midnight Meat Train together at EW westmall using my last staff pass. This movie has a damn mediocre storyline with damn gross killing scenes but it do give me the thrilling experience though. haha. Them back to ah wen; our movie date have been, overdue for quite long already! hahahaha. So I already book her for MIRRORS which will screen on 18th September. T.T I WANNA WATCH "CYBORG SHE" AND "A MONTH OF HUNGRY GHOSTS" BUT ONLY GV IS SCREENING~~~~~ Continue later~~ (Added on 2325) Hahahaha. I'm back from work...long ago! hahahahaha. I was expecting the weather to be bad today; on the contrary, THE SUN WAS SCORCHING HOT! hahaha. I think I kinda decided my work schedule after school reopen already. Mine should be pretty much similar - Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays with the addition of Thursdays? Or maybe Tuesday again? siao siaos might be gathering for steamboat in the evening tomorrow...still pending though...haha Forget about grudges, your heart will feel lighter =)...you will be more open-minded too? friends forever =)=)! |