Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 8/24/2008 02:24:00 AM

Weeee~~~
Work was great yesterday (Friday 22nd aug)!
Right Naz?
I was stationed at Snack bar with jia hao; Usher was derek.
Almarni and Naz was at ticketing...

With the guys, either I was listening to MEN'S TALK (which amazingly they can talk non-stop for 1 hour -_-!!!), or basically about anything that includes SINGING and my super sunshine CAO GE~~~

And with the girls...hahahaha OH SOoooo crazy....=)=)

HAHAHAHAHA =)!

We finished our stuff quite early; so while waiting for derek to knock off, we watched a bit of 4bia...so interestingly scary...WOW I think I gonna love it man. Hopefully we all can watch together real soon! Right?! haha.

But Mr lee the spoiler...chased us out of the hall just as the climax were approaching....haha!

So we bidded farewell to him and left together...then parted ways as I sent Almarni my "darling" home...=)=)

Work for today, started out with cranky mood but ended with laughter =).
Basically I had difficulties falling asleep last night so ended up I didn't have enough sleep, so of course my mood will be affected right? The forget-it-la makes it worse...

I was actually looking forward to 5pm my supposingly knocking off time, so that I can head down to Bras Besah to get the Plaster of Paris (POP) for FYP; however, I was told to cover shift at Westmall after my shift at sun plaza. So I'm kinda at a loss of what to do with the POP (cos I'm working full also on Sunday and we need it on Monday) so I quickly sms my teammates plus Shamala's team. Thank goodness Roza replied she will buy on my behalf. THANK YOU!

I supposed this adds on to the crankiness hence I couldn't control myself but to break down in front of them earlier...I'm sorry guys and gals.

Then I headed down to Westmall...glad to see the familiar faces again =). Situation there was alright la, quite manageable....joked around with Daniel and Rickson too =)...

Joke of the day: If I had to kill Rickson, should I kill him in U.S. or Singapore? Cos in Singapore, I'll be sentence to death but I'll only be sentence to life imprisonment in U.S.; but at the same time it's not worthwhile too cos I have to save up for the air ticket to kill him you know?! HAHAHAHAHAHA =D

Other than that, I guessed due to the CROWD we were quite efficient today, work was finished quite fast...hahaha!

I'll be working full shift tomorrow or rather later (Sunday 24th August); yeah I'll be working with derek in the morning and Afiq will joined me in snack bar at 2pm...

Oh well I hope nothing shitty will spoil my Sunday =)...but DUH, why should I let shit spoil my day? hahaha =X

Photos here!

This is with alvin...
with alvin and ka wai....
I MADE THIS =)!
ROZA DREW THIS =)!
At work with naz...
With Almarni my "darling"....
With naz again =)
With derek....
GAAAH JIA HAO DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE -_-....haha!

Tired...but =)