Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, August 14, 2008 @ 8/14/2008 01:08:00 PM

Yes finally my off day! I will be meeting Si ni for chilling out at 18 chefs later. At the same time I guess I shall do my food review assignment there. Maybe I can review on Uncle benny's baked rice? hahaha.

I realized I didn't mentioned anything about the last day of school when many of my friends did it already? hahaha.

Basically last day was lab management lesson and only 3 teams turned up. I turned up because I wanna see my friends one last time before our fate ended in this class? haha. But many are having early holidays already -_-...haha.

Shit la. Even on last day of school her lesson is still boring. I knew I got a C for this particular daily grade. hahaha but I can't be bothered already...

THANKS W56D, W56G AND W56P FOR THE COMPANION FOR THE LAST 16 WEEKS, IT WAS NICE =).

This two days at work is supposed to be super relaxing as compared to Monday. I was stationed at snack bar but well, the crowd is much lesser so I can work...relaxingly =).

I cooked popcorn again yesterday morning....waaaa there was once I pumped oil already but forgot to to put in the popcorn seeds all this and just let it run...no wonder I find it weird that WHAT'S TAKING IT SO LONG TO POP? HAHAHAHAHA.

BUT GRR, HQ implemented new rules already. Each nacho tray should have 20 chips only? -_-!!!!

My fishes are dying one by one. I got no time to take care of them =(...

Hmm...anyway I guessed I kinda calm down already, sorted out my thoughts and the "see a threat as an opportunity" feeling is back again =). That particular upcoming big challenge this Sunday, I guessed I should just accept it and go for it! C'MON, GIVING UP IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY DICTIONARY! I'M A CAPRICORN-IAN LEH! HAHAHA. But pardon me eh, cos I was really scared when he told me this. hahaha.

Hmm...guess what? I kinda losing the ability to distinguish what is right and what is wrong, what is true and what is false already.

But because I've sorted out my thoughts already, I wanna comment on something too - I really wish that nothing shitty will destroy all our friendship built up the past months, or even caused our gang to defunct. Remember the good and forget the bad and stay happy, is that very difficult?

Hahaha BUT I think the "bad" will not be easilt forgotten when trust is concern...after all, the scar will always be there? hahahaha.

Just my thoughts, no offence =).


Here's my daily grades for problem 16;

genomics = X
clinical trials = C
drug discovery = X
lab management = C

18 chefs, I'm coming~~~ =)