|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, September 29, 2008 @ 9/29/2008 12:27:00 AM Despite knowing I shouldn't be here at this time, I still chose to be here cos...ya...to talk to myself? haha. We're approaching the end of September already. Last quarter of 2008 coming up. Time flies, upcoming 4th October 2008 = 6th month in Ew sp. And its already the 4th week of semester 2 already. 4 problems down, 12 more to go. I actually got the temptation of skipping tomorrow's class. Monday skipped, Tuesday and Wednesday PH. Thursday skipped (?), Friday no-class-for-me-plus-no-FYP and weekends...cool right? But I forgo the idea of skipping classes now because of the following reasons. 1) I'm aiming for the so-call perfect grades. 2) I wanna persevere until UT4 and after which I shall have early self-declared holiday =P... 3) Shan't make it a habit 4) prevent myself from suffering from skipping-class-withdrawal-symptoms when I come back...haha With regards to a question from my good friend's blog - what if I die? what are my regrets? In my point of view, I think regrets shouldn't exist in the first place on your last day on Earth because, we all should jolly well know that we should live life to the fullest. For the things you ain't able to do, you should just accept that there's nothing you can do and don't let it bother you? So I'll changed the question to, what is the last thing I wanna do before I die? I THINK it will be giving my love ones a big hug and then spend time with them? Well...all the above are easier to said than done...haiya... anyway, the upcoming week will be a fully packed week. Monday = School, movie-ing with afiq in the evening Tuesday = FYP, work Wednesday = working full shift Thursday = school, work Friday, Saturday = Working full shift Sunday = working from 2 to 10.30pm Please addressed me as CHAMPION if I don't collapse by the end of Sunday...=) Daily grade for bioinformatics problem 3 isn't published...=( The next thing I guessed I should work on for the last quarter of 2008 will be, to build up my "immunity". Why? Because I am little miss strong =)... Many thoughts left unspoken...I'll leave it till the next time I sorted out my thoughts or never. Right now, time to sleep! haha. |