Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, September 4, 2008 @ 9/04/2008 03:34:00 PM

Disclaimer: no blaming intended. The following is pure complain *** *** *** ** (!) only. Read at your discretion....thanks for not depriving me the only place to vomit =)...

I WANT TO COMPLAIN AH! Why? FYP LA!
I was still happy with the fact that, HOORAY finally I can get my long overdue mechanical testings done today. AND NOW, it can't be done as THEY were tied down by their NHG conference project. So we have to postpone to Monday first break instead.

I know I mentioned this in one of the earlier entries BUT I WANT TO COMPLAIN *** *** *** ** AGAIN AH. YES WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME ALREADY AND YET WE HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ON OUR OWN WITH LIMITED EQUIPMENTS.

You know in G301, when we can still test our specimens as a team, it already is time-consuming. 1 team will need about 1/2 hour. AND NOW, IMAGINE ONE PERSON TAKING 1/2 HOUR TO TEST? OF COURSE WE WILL BE BEHIND TIME LAAAAAAAAAA!!

At this rate we are going, I won't be surprised if we have to burn our 1st or 2nd breaks everyday to work on it lor...=(

AND AMAZINGLY, THE BLOODY F**KER WHO THINK SHE CAN EASILY SCORE A "C" IN G301 JUST BY SMOKING THROUGH, IS MISSING IN ACTION AGAIN!

WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we gotta work on our report real soon...T_T

I guess the depressed ah mui will be back soon...=( the smiley face following "little miss strong" should be changed to sad face soon too? =(

I'm off to work...continue later when I come back...