|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, September 2, 2008 @ 9/02/2008 10:39:00 PM HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA new semester's starting in less than 12 hours time. I think this is going to be the toughest but not tough semester... since I only got 3 modules to fight this time so by right the pressure shouldn't be too high; however, since it's the last lap already...hmmm...ya...CAN YOU FEEL THE PRESSURE?!?! hahaha. Also, I already told you about the clash with FYP on Wednesdays right? I already emailed her, requesting to come back on one more day for make up. AND SHE AGREED! Thank you Dr.Kam! So I've chosen Thursday, my free day. THEN I CAN WORK IN PEACE YOU KNOW?!?! hahahaha. So I've been plagued by diarrhea for, 3rd day already? Earlier on, I visited the doctor after work. He explained it shouldn't be very serious food poisoning; it's just that I prolly ate something that cause irritation to my is-it-digestion-or-bowels...something like that ah, I forgot how he explained. I was prescribed with some tablets and the fees was $24... Thanks for the concern =)=)... Anyway, I was supposed to meet up with the rest for Kallang Roar and 4bia but it was postponed...thank you hor afiq and naz...hahaha -_-... Hmmm... hopefully we all will be able to meet again real soon for our date? hahaha... HAPPY new semester people -_-! |