Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, September 1, 2008 @ 9/01/2008 01:33:00 AM

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY! haha

Guess what? little miss strong=) ain't strong the past weekend! hahahahaha =(
(P.S.: little miss strong with a smiley face is a new nickname i gave myself)

Last night at work, I was feeling...so cold all of a sudden...chills were sent to my spine and bones that my body's aching too...had terrible headache as well...and a bit of diarrhea! Thanks to Tiara for the panadol and Mitchal THE BITCH =P for lending me your jacket, it alleviated a bit but came back again when I reached home...haiyaiyai...

As a result, I overslept today and was late for work...10 minutes late...sorry Mr lee!

Then at work, I was again feeling damn uncomfortable. I found myself sitting down most of the time. luckily I didn't have to cook popcorn...lol!

I had to leave work early cos I gave up persevering at that point of time. haha the guys were saying something like, don't neglect my health for money...haha

Thank you all for the concern =); cos I felt better after some sleep already =)=)...

After the whole week of starting work in the morning, I'll be only starting work at 5pm tomorrow. Thanks afiq and Mr lee~~

"once gone, its gone...even when it's back, it will never be the same again" ~ little miss strong=)