Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, September 21, 2008 @ 9/21/2008 03:08:00 PM

-_-!!
I'm currently at school attending the Tech-X challenge (robots race where several teams from tertiary insitutions were competing); but as you can see, I woke up late so went there late; and I actually was a bit lazy to make my way down but still don't wish to waste this chance.

However, I ended up regretting not spending the time to sleep more instead...haiyaiyai...or maybe I only withness one of the team's robot only?

But seriously la, I think my love towards robot has faded already?
But that doesn't mean I forget how it nurtured me into who I am today =)...

I worked full shift for the past two days...10am to 1230am...no joke, it really is tiring. Nonetheless, it was fun =D...

Like on Saturday, it was a quiet morning as there wasn't much crowd but the crowd came at night, mostly for MAMA-mia and Mirrors?
hahaha it has been some time since I saw so many people in eng wah sun plaza...hahahaha or maybe it's because I haven't been spending my saturday night over there? hahaha...

And not forgetting playing around with the other working kakis...especially Mitchal the bitch murderer...hahahha
thank to them my sleepy bugs were gone...

But I collapse on my bed the moment I finished my supper...

No worries, no more full shift for next week. But my income....T_T
hahaha...

=( as usual I won't be working on Monday and Tuesday...maybe I can make use of monday to update my FYP logging, and maybe some revision since UT is coming. Then on Tuesday I might want to catch "The days" at some other places. People who want to come along just message me ok?

3 more days to the birth of Milubing's new baby!! hahahaha.

Before I go,

my dear teddy,
jia you in recovering ok?
what doesn't kill you will make you stronger,
you mentioned you may need weeks or months or years to get over this,
but no matter how long you gonna take,
your family and friends (and there's me!) will be running this race with you,
I'm just a phonecall or sms or msn away if you need me,
so please take good care and, try not to skip anymore meals ok?
jia you =D!
you can do it girl~!


I'm off. take care people~