Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, September 28, 2008 @ 9/28/2008 02:05:00 AM

Mui ling~~ mui ling~~

have you forgotten what you blabbered in the previous entry?





I think I did.
I'm sorry =(


Will be starting work at 2pm tomorrow (Sunday). Please pray for me that I won't forget to wake up as, it has been long time since I started work at this timing...

I must learn to control myself. I mustn't let my mind take control of my soul (and mouth and body) again...
Once again, I'm sorry =(

(added on 28th september 3.48am)
I must learn be more understanding...
Of course not to the extent of swallowing everything and ended up making myself unhappy?
Hence, I hope you can learnt to be sensitive at the same time too? i don't know. lol!

I'm glad that we chose to talk things out,
at least I know we all value this friendship a lot...a lot...

please don't worry but at the same time, please also understand that hating the world is not equals to hurting the world? Then what is the best way to hate the world? I don't know, maybe we can all find out together? hahaha.