Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, September 27, 2008 @ 9/27/2008 02:21:00 AM

Deleted the previous entry posted on "Friday"...=)
Cos I supposed this is the first step towards happiness = not allowing unhappiness to bring you down?
So to do that I'll have to put the past aside...haha.

That doesn't mean you are forgiven though...someone once said, forgiving is not for the sake of letting that person off cos, he/she don't deserved to be spared? But rather, forgiving is to free yourself from hatred, from emotional burden...

No matter intolerable some things can get, I should understand that I cannot make someone think the same way as I am. No two mindsets are totally alike and, your brain doesn't belongs to me so I have no right to control your mind...

Of course by saying this, I'm not saying I'm allowing people to take advantage of me again. Like what I said, this is just to free myself from hatred. If love is tiring, hate is tiring too? So I guess the next time if someone were to make me angry again, I shall just explain to those-who-are-willing-to-listen nicely. For people whom you shouldn't even waste a drop of your saliva on, I shall not talk to him/her for the time being?

Yeah...so the moral of the story would still be, mind my own business and don't get upset over shits like this? I don't know. haha. NEXT!

So after FYP I had a date with xin yi at ew sp to catch My Mighty Princess together. WEEEE so happy to see her again =).
Some of the scenes were really hilarious and, there is an eye-candy in the movie that we both agreed that HE IS DAMN HANDSOME LOR.

His name is JU-WAN ON =D

(source: http://asianmediawiki.com/images/a/a8/My_Mighty_Princess16.jpg)

I love these lines...something like, "I need not communicate with her verbally cos she will understand my mind language"?
haha something like that laa...

Straightaway after the movie was work...stationed at ticketing this time.
I'm so happy that things went pretty smoothly as there wasn't crowd and, MY MONEY WAS CORRECT! WEEEE~~~ THANK YOU!
And I felt that I could handle things better on my own already; cos as you can see, this was only my 7th time working at ticketing...haha
HAPPYYYYY!

Some trivia: some customers who came for "Painted skin" asked for "Painted face"....=X haha

I'll be starting work at 5pm later...finally not starting work in the morning on Saturday. This is not what I wanted actually but, its ok la~~ haha!

I should be catching Mirrors with afiq next monday...THANKS BRO! As well as Mama mia with Tan ah ni next next monday? haha.

I'm tired...but I shall TRY to stay up to study for UT...take care~!