Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, September 12, 2008 @ 9/12/2008 12:32:00 AM

YEEEEEEeeeeeeeehAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Here are some importsnt dates to share; I gonna post this up to prevent myself from slacking in this dull and boring life because...I'M FREAKING LOOKING FORWARD TO IT =D!!

1) Education Fair 2008 @ RP on 17th September
~~ Even though it should be nothing new from what we saw 8 months ago, I STILL WANNA CHECK IT OUT =D!

2) "Electric Mirror show"
~~ This author that is based in America are calling for submissions from Singapore Writers to write about American movie that affects their life?

Submission date is 30th September. He will compile everything and send to her?
The better entries will be published in the book...

Guess what? I'm thinking of writing about Hancock. -_- Daniel Ang told us he thought of writing about Wall-E...

Whatever it is, I hoped my article would turn out well...hahaha...really wish to see it published...

3) Milubing second album releasing on 22nd September...
~~time to get crazy, girls~~~! =)

4) Robotics showcase in RP on 21st September...
~~ Saw the ad in the school lift's earlier; as an ex-robotics member, I really wish to be there and, be exposed to the different robots even when I already forget everything I learnt in robotics =).


5) Interview with Mr Teo Chee Hean on 9th October...
~~Yes! Minister for Defence Mr Teo Chee Hean will be visiting RP and during @loud meeting we were asked "who are interested to interview him?". So with tiny hesistation, I raise up my hands =D! Yeaaahhhh I won't be doing it alone though.

**********************************************
Anywayyyy, I managed to catch 4bia with afiq, derek and their classmates on Tuesday night...it is terrifying indeed. I found myself covering my ears most of the time...hahahaha.

I intro-ed 4bia to this chinese customer last night and at the end of the movie he came to me, telling me that it was TOO scary. He don't think he will be able to sleep at night...HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Here's my first daily grades!

Biomedical Sciences = C
Applied Chemistry 2 = B
Bioinformatics = B


Before I go;
JOKE OF THE DAY: SOMEONE IS DUMB BECAUSE, HIS BRAIN IS IN HIS ASS =D!

Till the next entry, Take care =)