|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
1 comments
Monday, September 8, 2008 @ 9/08/2008 12:22:00 AM Seriously, I should get back to the study mood already...hence, I made up my mind that I MUST WORK REAL HARD~~~~ but lets hope I can maintain the enthusiasm.... Seriously speaking I'm having a strong reluctance to accept the fact that, there's school tomorrow~~ But I think I will enjoy though...it's like, I love everything about RP except for it's system... I love strolling along the lawn after school...another form of relaxation activity =)... Hmmm....wish me all the best ok?! hahahahaha. These two days at work I was stationed at snack bar and I saw 70% of my customers were parents with their children? Seriously speaking, looking at how they brought their children along made me wanna reconsider my decision on whether to have kids in the future. Cos I believe, it's not easy to bring up a child, and I'm grateful to my parents for bringing up the problematic author of this blog =)... Back to the point; like for today, afiq and I served a mother and her girl. I did suggest family combo (1 large popcorn and 2 regular drinks) to her; but the mother chose popcorn combo (1 large popcorn with 1 regular drink). This poor girl looked like she hoped to have coke too? But her mother exclaimed, children should not take such drinks? Then I thought (and shared with afiq too), children should not take such drinks? I felt like the poor girl was being deprived from her childhood eh? Then afiq said, at least that mother could let her drink a bit will do? Well whatever the case, I guessed that is her way of disciplining so there's nothing we could do except for...reflect? hahahaha. Ok to wrap things up - I MUST WORK REAL HARD~~~ In case I didn't have time to update frequently from now on, TAKE CARE~~ Good night =) |