Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, October 11, 2008 @ 10/11/2008 11:29:00 AM

ALOHA!
I'm back!
Welcome me back!
hahahaha....

Well just fyi, the "tradition" between me and my ah wen is that, whenever one of us is away and back to our msn chat, we'll said "backed!" and the other person will have to say "welcome back!"...haha

Anyway, the past few days was definitely tiring, which explains the lack of updates here. In fact, I found myself sleeping in class more often these days. To be honest, sometimes if you find me running in and out of the class, it might not be necessary due to I need to go to the toilet or for lunch; rather, I'm getting suffocated (due to the LESSONS and not the PEOPLE ok) from the boredom...

I still hate Wednesdays...I'm still hating the running in between class and FYP routine...
I just...hate it laaaa....
I seriously hope that this torment will end soon (after November!)

For bioinformatics module on the past Thursday, we had a relief facilitator covering for Melanie, our facilitator.
You know something? he's a fun facilitator to be with BUT, he doesn't seemed to know anything about bioinformatics...
FYI, we can use some sort of "machines" online to find the nucleotide sequences and stuff; I heard him saying this - thanks for teaching me how to use the machines.
And in the 6P, there's a slide that has diagram only, he seemed like unable to explain and he exclaimed, "melane sabo me~"...
But I forgot what happened next la...cos I wasn't paying attention. Oops!

haha thats all about school...
How's work lately?

Well work was alright too...had fun crapping with the rest...RIGHT AFIQ? hahaha....

I sacrifice my Thursday to cover shift for that bitch, as he need to attend to some urgent matters and he took urgent leave for the rest of the week. So yup, I watched a bit of Chaser while doing closing. I TEARED WHEN I SAW THE SLASHING OR IS IT TRASHING SCENES...omg...

I caught a bit of "Eagle Eye" too. Not my cup of tea, I supposed...

Yesterday my mood was cranky to the max...till I wanna cry lor... This is because, I overslept. I was supposed to start work at 10am and I woke up at 10am. In the end I reach ew sp at 10.40am. I'm truly sorry and thanks Vincent boss as well as Mr lee for their understanding. Thanks boss for not reprimanding me. He only teased me with his sarcasm - I need to compensate him my 1 hour pay -_-....haha

And when you woke up at the wrong side of the bed, everything will be wrong and the popcorns you cook will be SUCKS TO THE MAX...I just felt like the popcorns I cooked yesterday is seriously not my usual standard and afiq agreed...

It was quite a busy afternoon as well, thanks to the students that just finished their exams....GRR....

But its ok, I felt better in the evening already...haha =)

Will be starting work at 1pm later...supposed to be 5pm, thanks to that bitch....hahaha but who ask you to be my best friend? hahahaha...

Haiz isaac can't make it for our movie date next Tuesday already due to FYP...teddy still can't confirm. alvin agreed to accompny me initially but he forgot he got FYP too...afiq that too popular guy, already got his own "dates" already...

-_-!!!
I wanna watch "My best friend's girl"...already booked isaac and teddy...
I wanna watch "Big stan" and "Burn after reading"...should be booking alvin for this...
I wanna watch "House bunny"...afiq I'll book you for this ok?
haha how about "Connected"?
Waaaaaa.....
Ok its 12.01pm now...I BETTER RUN~~~

oh yes, Milubing's having autograph session today. 3pm at Bishan J8. I CAN'T GO~~~~