|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, October 16, 2008 @ 10/16/2008 04:00:00 PM Daily grades for problem 5 are as follows; biomedical sciences = C Applied chem 2 = C bioinformatics = B I think from now on, I should just check the daily grades alone and not the comments... I shouldn't be too upset over such comments... Remember? I said before, nothing shall push me down, for I'm LITTLE MISS STRONG. Push me down? And I'll come up stronger.... Want to compare me with them? Fine lo, I'll do better than them... I seriously don't know if I can be on par with...., but I'll try my best! Not trying to pinpoint fingers at anyone, except for the ONE that I was upset with; well never mind la...I shall see it as a pushing force for me. Cos, I don't like to be compared and don't like to be look down upon...sorry if I did this to anyone of you before ya? Anyway, FYP was ongoing quite smoothly? Just that we are constantly fighting against time. By the 29th we got to finish all our lab work already? Final report submission will be on 14th November. AND I HAVEN'T STARTED A THING! hahaha... UT1 ended tragically on Tuesday; UT2 starts next Thursday - Biomedical Sciences. And guess what? Last day of term will be on the 24th which is a Friday. I don't have classes on Friday so that supposingly should make my last day be 23rd. BUT, I'VE GOT UT ON FRIDAY LA! Thanks to bioinformatics! hahaha... I think I can look forward to interesting days to come at work? No I don't mean anything; but looked like EW sp is going international this week? hahaha... Let's see; 1) Senario the movie - Malay film 2) Chaser - Korean film 3) Painted Skin - Chinese film 4) Connected - Chinese film 5) Butterfly lovers - Chinese film 6) 20th Century boys - Japanese film 7) Hello - Hindi film 8) House Bunny - English film 9) Eagle Eye - English film 10) Max Payne - English film Isn't it cool? hahaha.... Afiq still owe me House bunny! and now I got a whole list of movies I wanna watch, with just 3 pathetic staff passes left...last one should be reserved for Isaac already, cos we agreed to chill before the FYP report submission. but what shall we watch? haha guess we'll only decide on that day. And I guess I shall be using one for Guardpost GP506 or Burn after reading...but reviews at "sg yahoo movies" for both movies ain't good....hmmm.... To min, teddy and all those who are tired of running this race (that includes me); something to cheer you up; Earlier in class, Lucy treated us to nice round of laughters from this videos =)... jia you!! |