Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, October 13, 2008 @ 10/13/2008 11:12:00 AM

Hahaha...it has been long since I update pictures here, so I’ll upload everything at one go?

I like this slogan - "Trust No One. Deceive Everyone."...I'm using that as my msn personal message now =).
I guessed this will be an interesting movie.

ber ber did this some time back. She said, this is our new "supervisor"...-_-!!! hahaha...


hahahahaha....Tiara darling did this =D....


That bitch's masterpiece =D...
Recently they were into the wooden craft thingy; I didn't join in as, I don't know what to do with the masterpiece so might as well don't start right? hahaha...



I was real bored...hahaha





This was Stanley's treat on Saturday. Thank you =D!


No school today; only going back for 1 hour of FYP later. Not working later either. SHIOK RIGHT? Tomorrow there's applied chem UT1. Not working tomorrow too. SHIOK RIGHT?
And I won't be working on Friday, COS I CAN FINALLY SEE MILUBING AGAIN!!!
SHIOK RIGHT?

Yes everything's so shiok~~ RIGHT?! hahahaha...

Just wanna say, I may not be the perfect friend, girl, daughter, whoever; I may have a lot of shortcomings; but I'm still grateful for...erm...everything I have?

Ok la a simple example, if I don't get C, I wouldn't have the motivation to challenge myself to higher levels?

Another example but, no offence ok? hahaha. If i'm not "hopelessly stupid" enough to know you, you wouldn't have me as your best friend already! Or vice versa...hahahahaha.....

Of course there's a lot more examples of blessings...no time to list everything...

So, count my blessings to be who I am today! hahahaha....

you idiot, take care alright? i don't want to attend your funeral so soon =P

(added at 3.44pm)
Damn, I was reminded by this email again.
Subject: G302 Report, Poster & Evaluation (Important Dates)

Then it was saying, final report must be submitted by 14th November, Poster presentation is on 29th November...

COUNT MY BLESSINGS that I'm reminded that DEAD-LINE is approaching. DEAD-LINE APPROACHING = nightmare ending...

jia you, ah mui =(