Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 @ 10/21/2008 04:26:00 PM

Here's my daily grades for problem 6 =)...

Applied chem 2 = C
Biomedical Sciences = B
Bioinformatics = C


Currently being tortured by 2 types of pains...one is "that thingy", which is why I skipped school today =X...haha
=( Can't maintain record anymore but, I don't care~

Another one is my left thigh...Salonpas doesn't help...my mother told me to drink more Anlene...alvin asked me to massage it if not better see doctor for full screening...
I told him, since sometimes his leg will give him problems too, why not we all chop off our leg and be wheelchair-bound instead. Cool right? hahaha...
Just kidding la...

But no worries ok, I can still take the pain...its not so excruciating yet...haha...

So we catch "Guardpost" at Westmall yesterday. Sorry for arriving late bro.
The movie was....so-so la. Not as scary as we thought. Shouldn't have classified under the horror genre! Should be just violence and "some disturbing scenes" or something~
And the constant flashbacks here and there makes the story confusing.

Oh well, House bunny later with the EW gang...hehe =)

I love you, you and you...
but can I love myself the most? hahahaha
I'm crazy~