|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 @ 10/28/2008 12:20:00 AM HOWDY! hahaha =)... Here's my daily grades for problem 7...damn ugly la, but I shall be open...haha Biomedical Sciences = C Applied Chem 2, Bioinformatics = X haha... How was work today? The moment I woke up, I received an sms from him to make a trip to Westmall to collect the cheesy dogs from my supervisor Irda. Haha while waiting I catch up with the "old" friends there...I saw Auntie June, Auntie Poh lian, Auntie Sally, Habib and Kenneth...hahaha and Irda's hair was black again...haha...hope all of them are fine =)! haha I was stationed in ticketing again...haha... waaaaa I made quite a few minor "accidents" here and there...thank goodness my money was correct...haha... It seemed like for these 2 days, the sneak preview for Coffin is more popular than High School Musical 3... Haiz there will be FYP meeting tomorrow...to be honest I already forgot the heart attack I mentioned in the previous few entries, thus no longer feeling fearful; but still, may god bless me! hahaha... Read this from someone's blog and totally agreed; this person's identity is confidential as its a private blog...haha. No matter how much you love me, hate me, want me to die, want to kill me, understands me, misunderstands me, think that I'm good, or bad, or cute, or act cute, or stupid, or sucks, or clever, or pretty, or ugly or whatever it is, I can only say thank you and can do nothing. I am still mui ling, Mui mui, ah mui, ML and little miss strong. I shall be myself and be as real as possible from now on too? haha... Oh ya, I got money to eat already! =P And I've decided that, its quite a privilege (on my part) to have UT on non-schooling days, cos I can stay up late to study? hahahaha.... FYP report~~! =) |