|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, October 4, 2008 @ 10/04/2008 02:29:00 AM I'm back! Tired~~~ It was a fruitful day at work earlier. As in, managed to accomplish a lot of things la. Thanks to my working kakis, especially jia hao for the kind assistance, if not I couldn't finish all these on my own. Well, what happened was that, we were informed that ew westmall needed us to transfer popcorns over as their popcorn machine was malfunctioned. Meaning: I need to rush out 1 bag of salted and 2 bags of sweet popcorn la. Haha it was really tedious as I was feeling quite listless at that time, plus there was admission. Thanks thick skin jia hao for helping me to cook 1 bag of sweet popcorn and also the stock-counting... =) Alright, thats aside. Daily grades for problem 4 are as follows... Biomedical sciences, Applied chem 2 = both B's Bioinformatics = C waaaa my heart shattered into pieces upon seeing the C... but I shall work harder... We got our pay few days ago! So I already used part of the money to buy SOME new albums plus Dark Knight novel =D. And of course the new albums include MILUBING'S TRIANGLE =D! I was just thinking, am I getting complacent? Or did I just mastered the arts of "DON'T WORRY"? haha there is still a long list of things waiting for me to do - both important and unimportant ones. But, I'm not really stressing over it nor anxious. It was just...too calming/relaxing? haha lets hope this is a good sign... You know something? I realized I cultivated some bad habits lately. The one that I'm going to talk about is - not wearing gloves while performing experiments in lab. For us, we gotta keep washing our synringes before proceeding with the making of the next sample. So what I'll do is to take out my gloves first, got the thingy washed and SOMETIMES will just proceed with the making of next sample. without realizing I didn't put on my gloves. However, I'm actually more comfortable without gloves while in lab? Despite this, I still understand that its the lab rules...and no matter what I sure can't just simply do anything I like? I supposed the same analogy applies to our daily lives; it seemed like sometimes, putting on some masquerade may be neceesary after all - for the benefits of everyone? it also seemed like, putting on some masquerade may be necessary, in order not to hurt whoever it may be? Well, putting on masquerade may not be a bad thing; at least it teached us to be responsible for our actions. But the question will be, putting on masquerade, doing things unwillingly, are we still who we are? Hmm...lets just hope that we won't put on masquerade to cheat on our love ones? Thats very hard to say, though. I just thought that as we grew up, its really difficult to be yourself, cos things never turn out the way you want it to be, even though I understand that, what we could do is to accept the outcome and move on with life with a smile =). But aiya, lets just be the best we could be? hahaha. Anyway, I'm currently missiong some people...hmm... don't misinterpret my words you idiot, I meant to say, I'm missing a lot of people whom I've not seen for some time...hahaha I missed the good old times we once had.... I miss the past...but I can't turn back time, so lets just look forward to the upcoming challenges ahead of me? hahaha. I thought to myself while rushing those popcorns earlier (it started as consolation to myself but became an encouragement =D); god chose me to undergo this challenge because, He have faith in me and he knew that I could do it. So if He already believe in me, all the more I must believe in myself - I can do it~~ Because I am little miss strong =).... |