|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, October 25, 2008 @ 10/25/2008 05:11:00 AM Woooohooo...5.23am now... hahaha I forgot when was the last time I can go to sleep at 6am? hahaha I can do that now because, later I'll be starting work at 2pm only and, 1 WEEK TERM BREAK STARTS NOW!! hahaha... So two UT2's down, one more to go on the 13th November, and that is also one day before FYP report submission -_-... So how's bioinformatics UT2 earlier? It was a tragic paper too. A friend from the neighbor class, came in to look for my W55D friends. The moment he entered, he immediately goes F**K BIOINFORMATICS!! hahahaha... Well, even though that UT was shit too, I felt rather a sense of relief. After that was work at 6pm...I was stationed at usher... Everyone came for High School Musical 3...as mentioned by one customer, the party starts now~~~ ![]() I watched a bit while doing closing...wow it's really a damn nice movie. I was totally engrossed in it lor... I caught a glimpse of this scene while checking halls...the male and female lead (Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron?) was dancing in the rain, singing "Can I Have This Dance". Damn it was real sweet and romantic la. Imagine doing that with your love one...AWWWW~~ Here's the MV... [Gabriella] Of course all the songs are nice too. I WANNA CATCH IT REAL SOOOOONNNN~~~ wooh the ending - they were dancing and singing during their graduation ceremony? How I wish RP's graduation ceremony can be that MUSICAL too~~ haha. Ok I don't know what I'm talking about...bye~ |