Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, November 21, 2008 @ 11/21/2008 01:10:00 PM

An Alternative Way to Make Popcorn


Internet cell phone popcorn HOAX - secret revealed


haha the guys were talking about this in class on Wednesday too. Using handphone to cook popcorn. We still thought it seemed amazing. But I managed to find the video that reveal the hoax. TEEHEE~~ =P

******************************************************
Outdated pictures to update as promised =)...

This is the machine we have been working with for our mechanical testing. The machine that gives us a lot of frustrations and phobia to me. cos there are instances that I broke the sample before I could test! haha. Cos there a button for us to bring that thingy lower to touch the sample, then sometimes clumsy ah mui will press too fast and ended up breaking the sample before the test. haha!

Jiahao snapped this with my handphone the other day. The box office cum my third home in ew sp =X...
hee =D.
The saba fish rice I had in W4 canteen that day. I wanted salmon fish but she run out of salmon already so asked if I wanted saba fish instead. So I happily accepted the offer without knowing I will be charged accordingly -_-. haiya never mind la. haha.
This was taken at vivo city last week. love the beautiful scenery.


New Ice Age 3 standee in ew sp; haha so cute.
Dr.Kam's birthday celebration...=) its a rare chance to see her smiling like this.

Roza and Jaspreet did this while clearing up the teflon holders and bottles during the last FYP session. I was still doing washing so I wasn't involved! haha!

All these symbolizes, roza love her boyfie =X~~ haha roza don't kill me =X
Goodbye my "good friends". Thanks for the "companion" for the past few months. You will not be missed =X.





*******************************************************
Woke up early just to show her the logbook already. And now I'm zombifying in library, waiting for UT at 4.15pm and thereafter to work at 6pm. Hopefully I'll managed to watch a bit of Cape No.7 later =P.


[image source: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3041/2795533281_b5f40d7c59.jpg]
[read review here]

Pain...its really painful...arghhh...arghhh.....I'm talking about my thigh laaa....haha