|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, November 1, 2008 @ 11/01/2008 01:54:00 AM hahaha... So, for FYP meeting earlier, it started with boring and sleepy one but ended with =) one...hahahaha... FYI, I didn't really sleep last night...hahaha... Showed her the report already...glad that she didn't make much noise...weeee~~~ It probably is due to the fact that I didn't have much to show too =X...hahaha... We're approaching the end of the mechanical testings already...still got a few more to go...Jaspreet asked a good question - can you believe after these we're done? hahaha....YES! it's UNBELIEVABLE~~ hahahaha At work earlier I was stationed at ticketing again; learnt quite a bit of new things again, thanks twinnie and stanley for the "tutoring"! hahaha... HAPPY NOVEMBER PEOPLE! My November will be fully packed lor... 5th Nov: she wants to check the 2nd draft for FYP report 12th Nov: final draft for FYP report~ 13th Nov: UT 14th Nov: FYP report submission 19th Nov: she wants the FYP poster's draft to be done, plus 50 questions... 21st Nov: UT 24th Nov: UT 26th or 29th Nov: FYP poster presentation Then in between will be days that is set aside for slogging and mugging? don't forget working too... And the best part is, I can still invite teddy, rayson and huimin to watch "connected" next Tuesday. BUT I DON'T CARE LAA, since next tuesday will already be the last day for "Connected" to be screen in ew sp already...hahaha... Let's have fun while busying~~ woohoo~~ I can do it man~~ =D why should I care when you don't seemed to care? but still, the truth is - I care...=) |