Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 11/17/2008 02:43:00 AM

hahaha....so the ultimate relaxation plan was carried out in vivo city. All I did was to walk and walk and walk....of course window-shopped and sight-saw too. Saw some nice books, jackets and albums but didn't buy of course. Seriously my mind was calmer after loitering there. Managed to throw all my stresses and problems for the past few weeks aside. =)
I think I should have this often...haha

HAHA in the end all I got was two hotdog bun from GV. waaaaa their jumbo hotdog (equivalent to ew's new york hotdog) costs at $4.80 only!
HAHA cos my father came to drove me home as he happened to drop by there; when he knew this he exclaimed, "YOU CAME ALL THE WAY TO VIVO JUST TO GET TWO HOTDOG BUNS?"
ehh, at least i didn't lavish all my money on unnecessary things ok? hahahahaha..

Humans ought to be punished for their mistakes. But when animals make mistakes, it's still humans mistakes. Here I meant more of domestic animals?
BUT YA, is this the best way to prove that, LIFE IS UNFAIR?
haiyo...haha =)

I told this to someone; she said behind the rain there is rainbow. So I replied, in between there is sunshine. And she asked again, but she cannot find sunshine? So I answered again, because sunshine exists in your mind. you decide whether you want to bring it out?
then waaaaaaaaaa, she was enlightened. woohooo, did I just make a difference to her day? if yes, YAY SO HAPPY! =D!

swallow the tears, hide the sadness, contain the anger and turn it into nuclear energy of happiness. this is what you get = LITTLE MISS STRONG=).
haha so lets stay happy people~~~ =)=)