|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 @ 11/25/2008 11:49:00 AM hahahahaha.....so bored..... It's applied chem 2 class again; I'm so glad that after being downgraded for 2 lessons due to coming late, I'm on time for today. EXACTLY AT 8.30AM! hahahahaha... Today's lesson is easy-in-a-confusing-way. What do I mean by that? Its like, you know you are getting there, but you can't seemed to get it but you know you can get it...something like that...hahahaha.... cis-trans-isomerism and e-z-isomerism... Don't you think we human beings are funny? Or was it just me? hahaha I think it's just me. It's not good when the lesson is easy because its not fun; it's not good when the lesson is tough because its tough; it's not good when the lesson is neither easy nor tough because its boring...HAHA ok I swear this didn't occur to me until now. I guess the best way would be, I don't care if the lesson is easy or tough - so long as I can get my work done fast, which for this I only have myself to depend on. HAHA people who know me should know how FAST I am...HAHAHAHAHA.... Ok back to the topic of feeling bored; I decided to disturb some people in msn and just, send my greetings. Well sorry for the interruption alright? Just a form of telling you that, you're been missed by me =). haha for people who didn't got disturbed by me, that doesn't mean you are not being missed ok. haha! We are approaching the end of November already...salary's coming soon... This month was a terribly busy month; with FYP, @loud and work commitments. Even tried not sleeping on some days and off to work just like that, ended up producing rubbish at work. Well I guessed I lost something this month but without losing something, how are we going to gain something? Agree? haha gaining through losing. My favorite song from Ken Hirai =X.. Ahhh even on the last few days of November I'll still be busy. HAHA. So, I'm certainly looking forward to December. I'll tell you why when the time comes. haha... ahhh I received this email last night which gives me heart attack. here's an extract; 3. In keeping our promise to develop the talents we discover and give them a chance to build up their credibility and career as writers, we are offering selected contestants from 2007 and 2008's contest author contracts to write for "Romance Vol. 3", slated for release in Feb 2010. This is the real deal! Becoming an author with a publishing contract and collecting royalties perpetually from the book sales! Author contracts....I want it too =(...but I wasn't offered... never mind, work harder for Renaissance Publishing's Writing Contest 2009....=P back to work! =D |