|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, November 14, 2008 @ 11/14/2008 01:07:00 PM HELLO! haha breaking news. FYP REPORT IS SUBMITTED!! WOOHOO! haha she didn't want to check my edited abstract anymore so she said "I don't want to check anymore I'll just upload it". I was like, whoa! HAHA. UT2 ended TRAGICALLY again yesterday. haha....UT3 starting next Friday... My initial reward of going down to bugis tonight for some rocking music will be canceled, all thanks to afiq. haha. But seriously I don't mind helping him la. I just hope that I won't start another war with that bitch later =). I won't let him get on my nerves lor! hahahaha =). Now I need to work on my @loud articles which was just overdue for 1 day. Overdue as always. Haha what do I mean by that? haha this is because, I NEVER submit my articles on time, which is a taboo in this industry (ask yourself, do you prefer to read FRESH news or OVERDUE news? haha). However, this time is really because of other commitments that, if you know me well you should understand hor? I must say I really thankful to them for tolerating this bad habit of mine and, I must work hard to change for the better already la... Or else, how to embrace this dream of mine? Right? haha =) Argh I feel like watching "The Good, The Bad, The Weird"...One of the cast is my favorite actor Jung woo sung. Don't forget I haven't watch HSM3 and Sing To The Dawn. Maybe if I got no time to watch Sing To the Dawn, I'll watch HSM3 first. OR I'LL JUST ASK AFIQ TO SUPPLY HIS STAFF PASS LAAA =X. hahahaha...Must see if he got time to watch too... The next upcoming movie I wanna catch is "Body Of Lies", opening on 20th November 2008. That day I heard rayson saying he wanna catch this right? Maybe teddy can book me for this movie when I got my December staff pass? haha... End of the week again. woohoo! oh yes, my ah shan! i felt better already. thanks =)! |