Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, November 20, 2008 @ 11/20/2008 12:43:00 PM

Stomach ache...digestive system giving me problems again...
Thigh-ache....not too excruciating yet. But it was there for weeks already...
headache....for the whole of this week I've been turning in early and, of course had more than 5 hours of sleep, unlike 2 to 4 hours for the past weeks. But, I'm still tired. haha.
Besides that, my @loud articles is still undone la. haha. FYP poster should be more or less completed.
Damn. FYP logbook not updated AND she wanted to check tomorrow during second break. THANKS AH! I NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY AND SPECIALLY MAKE MY WAY DOWN TO SCHOOL JUST TO SHOW HER THE DAMN LOGBOOK. But ok la, maybe I could just hang around in library to study for UT and head to W55C for UT at 4pm.

Lots of updates. Summarized for you =).

Tuesday, 18th november 08
My FYP faci's birthday celebration, and we had pizza hut for lunch =)...
This is the only day we could see her smile a lot =)...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR.KAM! =D

Wednesday, 19th november 08
Last FYP session, we cleared up all the equipments for the next batch to use. Some pictures to show you later. =)

Well at the very least, from next week onwards, I don't have to rush ppt every wednesday already? hahahahaha...

In class, the guys were talking about napha test. Haha yu song said he's aiming for 9 minutes for 2.4km? Haha I was like, this is crazy?! haha then hafiz said it can be done...haha

To fill the unsure in, all third year male pre-enlistees are supposed to undergo napha test. The top prize is PSP? When I saw that email, I wanted to ask afiq to join, but I forgot he's only in 1st year and he completed NS already. haha.

After which was work after school; stationed at ticketing again. The amount of money I short this time definitely broke the whole EW SP shortage-record? But let me tell you, I'm very sure I counted all my money carefully before giving change. No matter how stupid or careless I am, I can't be careless to that extent. Whatever it is, whoever that cheat my money, I'll curse you that one day you will lost double the amount of money I lost last night.

Thursday, 20th november 08
Bioinformatics day again; Ok la, I was kinda relaxed this time. haha =).
Cape No.7 coming to EW SP soon. I'M SO DAMN LOOKING FORWARD TO IT LAAA!! haha.
But HSM3 no longer screened in EW sp already; I guessed I'll have to catch it in causeway point instead.

Upload the pictures again later....=)